Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Health Coaching.... school in session!

I'm so excited my first few weeks of school from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition are wrapping up! I found out about this online nutrition university from a blog site I follow (eatingbirdfood.com). I've always been interested in nutrition and I love helping my friends and family out with their health goals, so I was happy to find out an actual school devoted in helping to set up my own business. Its a year long program, where in 6 months I will be able to actually work with clients and after a year I will be a certified health coach. What I love about this university is that I'm learning so many different ways to help people become a healthier version of themselves. Not everyone loses weight or learns in the same way, so through this school I will be able to cater to each individuals personal needs. Its great that I will be able to do all my work through the internet and an ipod on my own time. Of course I will keep you all posted on my process as I learn more and develop my new skills! If you are interested in the school check their website at http://www.integrativenutrition.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment