Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eagle Classic

Last practice day and I'm so ready to tee it up tomorrow in the LPGA Future's Tour Eagle Classic in Richmond, VA. Since the on the Futures tour tournaments are usually 3 days and start on Friday I spend my Thursdays on the practice range working on my basics and then I'll go putt the pins for Friday in the afternoon. Already been a great week having a few of my friends playing in the tournament.... haha and thanks to my buddy Karlin I'm already 5 dollars in the money for the week :) My host mom this week is Zandra Franklin...she's fantastic! We were treated to some of the best crab cakes I've ever had last night follwed by game night : ) ummm lets just say I need to stick to golf haha but it was a lot of fun! So far its been a great week and like I said I'm ready to tee it up for the weekend. Check out my scores on lpgafuturestour.com Until next time, thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment